29 October 2009, 21:20

Resident of Sleptsovskaya kidnapped in Ingushetia

Today, at 5:30 a.m. in Sleptsovskaya village, Sunzha District of Ingushetia, unidentified power agencies kidnapped Makhsud Makhloev. The "Caucasian Knot" correspondent was informed about it by Lydia Mikhalchenko, editor of the website "Ingushetiyaru.org" with referring to the leader of Ingush opposition Magomed Khazbiev. Law enforcement bodies deny their participation in the incident.

"In the morning Magomed Khazbiev asked to place urgent news to the website that today in the morning in Sleptsovskaya village, Sunzha District, a local resident Makhsud Hamatkhanovich Makhloev, born in 1982, was kidnapped by unidentified power agencies," Ms Mikhalchenko said.

According to Mr Khazbiev, at half past five in the morning, a column of armoured machines, including "Gazels" and Urals", arrived to Makhloev's house. The visitors presented themselves as FSB agents and took Makhsud away. However, now representatives of local FSB and MIA deny their involvement in the kidnapping and say nothing about Makhloev's whereabouts.

The "Caucasian Knot" correspondent managed to learn from his own sources that the man kidnapped in the morning had been already kidnapped earlier but was released later.

Madina Khadzieva, head of the press service of the MIA of Ingushetia, has promised to give information on today's incident later.

The "Caucasian Knot" correspondent could not contact the Department for Ingushetia of the FSB: the telephone number was busy all the time.

"Most often, those persons are kidnapped who had been detained earlier, who was suspected of something and is still 'in sight', or who can be forced to confess of other's crimes. I judge from what people in Ingushetia say. Relatives of those who disappeared without any traces evidence that well their kidnappings, their relatives had been visited by power agents, who made searches, were looking for firearms or accused of extremism. However, as eyewitnesses believe, they had never presented any proofs of one's guilt," Lydia Mikhalchenko said to the "Caucasian Knot" correspondent.

Author: Dmitry Florin Source: CK correspondent

Комментирование через Кавказский узел
All news
НАСТОЯЩИЙ МАТЕРИАЛ (ИНФОРМАЦИЯ) ПРОИЗВЕДЕН И РАСПРОСТРАНЕН ИНОСТРАННЫМ АГЕНТОМ ООО “МЕМО”, ЛИБО КАСАЕТСЯ ДЕЯТЕЛЬНОСТИ ИНОСТРАННОГО АГЕНТА ООО “МЕМО”.

April 03, 2025 22:57

  • Relatives of political prisoners announce 24-hour protest in Tbilisi

    Families of oppositionists arrested in connection with participation in pro-European protest actions have united in a public movement to demand the release of prisoners of conscience. The activists plan to start a 24-hour protest action in front of the parliament building in Tbilisi.

April 03, 2025 22:13

  • Sister of convicted Rizvanov demands answer about legality of law enforcers’ visits

    Two men came to the house of the parents of Abubakar Rizvanov, who was sentenced to imprisonment in a case on terrorism financing, and demanded the information about the place of residence of his children. A sister of Abubakar Rizvanov regarded the constant visits by law enforcers as pressure and demanded an answer about the legality of their actions.

April 03, 2025 21:58

April 02, 2025 22:55

  • Verdict to Sochi resident Schus upheld

    The appellate court has refused to change the sentence passed to Alexei Schus, a Sochi engineer, convicted on charges of spreading fake news about the Russian Army and making a slingshot.

April 02, 2025 21:15

  • Kurban Dalgatov's mother assess trial prospects of her son's death case

    The law enforcers guilty of the death of Kurban Dalgatov, a Makhachkala resident, are trying in every way to avoid punishment, while the judges are following their lead, the mother of Kurban, who died after being tortured by the police. The trial of Dalgatov's death case will continue on April 30 this year.

News archive
Пн
Вт
Ср
Чт
Пт
Сб
Вс
31
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
1
2
3
4